Tuesday 22 October 2013

Can You Tell I'm Running Low On Time?

Hello, readers!

Once more I must apologize for not being on here all that often. I used to write two to three times per week, but sadly I've slowed to... oh, say once every 6 months. Eeep!

On my last blog post I mentioned all the things that had been keeping me from blogging at that time. Well, since then my twins have been born. We did a little bit of a stay in the hospital, but we've all been out and at home for about five months now. Life has been remarkably hectic, but I still manage to find time for my writing (when hubby is home on the weekends and in the evenings when the kids are sleeping).

I have recently been asked by a blogger if I have any other social media sites, and the answer is yes! I have Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest accounts.

My Facebook I use on a daily basis, doing updates and sharing pictures, etc. Please "like"me if you have an account! I give away prizes every once in a while, you may be a lucky winner! My Twitter I do not use as often, but it still available for those of you who prefer Twitter over Facebook. I also have a Pinterest account where I post fun Regency, scenery, inspirational, and pictures of my favourite things.

Thank you for your continued interest and support!

2 comments:

  1. It's not surprising that you haven't had time to blog! Glad you still have some time to write! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, as is evident even from my lateness in responding to your comment, I barely have time to come on here. But thanks again! :)

      Delete