Friday 27 July 2012

Oopsie Daisy


I knew exactly what I wanted to discuss in for my blog this morning, but unfortunately, my plans have changed (that topic has been moved to next Wednesday). Instead, this morning I’m going on a spontaneous fishing trip with my hubby, (Yay!) and will talk briefly about that.

I’ve been begging him to take me fishing since we started dating nearly 10 years ago. We had originally planned to go tomorrow while my mother-in-law babysat, but no matter how many times I asked my husband to check with his mom to see if she was willing to do it… he never did. Sigh (big surprise). So yesterday afternoon I told my mom that I really hoped our plans wouldn't be a bust... and she offered to take the kids for the night! Huzzah!

So not only do I get to go fishing (finally!) with my hubby this morning, but I got to have an uninterrupted sleep! What a wondrous thing!

Be forewarned, I am going to bring my camera… so plan on finding a blog sometime soon about my fishing adventures.

Have you ever gone fishing? If not, do you think you might ever want to go? If you have, what did you think of it? Did you enjoy it? Hate it?


No comments:

Post a Comment