Wednesday 25 July 2012

Plenty of Pictures


I have recently joined the Internet phenomenon of Pinterest. And as it turns out, I love it! It’s a great place to express oneself through pictures. You can share, pin your own pictures, or just view what others have pinned.






It is easy to spend hours perusing Pinterest. I love searching for simple words such as, ‘cute’, ‘happy’, ‘adorable’, etc. they always come up with the best pictures of animals and people alike. 

It has also given me many scenery ideas for future novels!

Pinterest is definitely something to be admired. It has proven useful for so many things! If one is searching for a handy recipe, a new hairstyle, natural cleaners, deodorizers, or organizational ideas, Pinterest is where to go. I’ve tried out several recipes, myself, and they turned out fantastically! I got some ideas for organizing my kitchen and my living room, and only a matter of days later, the techniques are in place and I couldn’t be happier!
 


My Pinterest page is a place I go in my spare (and not-so-spare) time, just to dream about travel, look at cute pictures of animals, or read a humorous anecdote.

So now I ask you: Are you on Pinterest? Have you ever been there? What did you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment